Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Flora & Fauna Cloth Nappies. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Flora & Fauna Cloth Nappies.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. When an order contains items stated as pre-order, the full order will be dispatched once all items are available. If dispatch of in stock items is required earlier then a separate order should be placed by the customer.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
29. The promoter is Flora & Fauna Cloth Nappies
30. The competition is open to anyone 18 years or over except employees of Flora & Fauna Cloth Nappies and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
31. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
32. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
33. The route to entry for the competition is as described in the social media announcement.
34. Any additional action (including sharing a post, commenting, watch party, tagging etc) are done so at the entrant’s discretion and do not impact the outcome of the giveaway.
35. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case
36. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook and Instagram pages. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
37. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
38. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook and Instagram post.
39. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
40. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
41. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook and Instagram Post. Where the winner is offered a choice of prize or print, this will be subject to stock availability and that of the supplier. If the prize is to be ordered from an external supplier this will be done with the next order made by Flora & Fauna Cloth Nappies and subject to the relevant waiting times.
42. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
43. Winners will be chosen at random via the software platform that we will share if anyone wants to know more.
44. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
45. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
46. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
47. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
48. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
50. The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook and Instagram page should they agree to have their name publicised.
51. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
53. Payments in instalments
Paypal invoicing is available for purchases over £30 and is subject to an additional fee of £2 to cover the extra charges we incur from Paypal. Upon placing your order we will issue you with a Paypal invoice which you may pay in instalments at times convenient to you. Your order will be dispatched upon receipt of full payment of your invoice. If you wish to use this payment method please contact us prior to ordering.
54. Discount Codes
Discount codes apply only to full priced products.
Should any items be returned the value refunded will reflect the level of discount entitlement against the remaining order. If the value of the returned item brings the final order value to under the qualifying threshold for the discount level originally received, the order value and discount awarded will be recalculated according to the new qualifying discount level and the refund value for the returned item will be calculated in line with this new discount level. Therefore, the refund for the item may not match the price originally paid due to the adjustment in discount.
Should a customer wish to place multiple orders during the offer period referred to they will be subject to the same discount thresholds and cannot be combined. Including all items in one order will enable the customer to access the highest possible discount.
55. Fair Play Agreement
Flora and Fauna Cloth Nappies is a small, family run, business. It is run around the needs of the family and from time to time our usual levels of service may change. We endeavour to respond to any and all enquiries in a reasonable time frame within the parameters of normal working hours. We do not consider evenings, or weekends to be normal working hours nor to count towards a reasonable turn around time. Enquiries received at 5pm on Friday may not be attended to until the following Monday. We do from time to time spend time working during the evenings and weekends and as such, if we are able to attend and respond, we will. However, this is not a guarantee and should not be expected.
Pre-orders are dispatched once ALL items in the order become available. If you require 'in-stock' items to be dispatched sooner please submit a separate order for these. If no separate order is placed, all items will be dispatched together in one parcel.